Thursday, November 17, 2011

LTP is being Published All Around!

There are a few new happenings with LTP!

I have been published again on an album! Lorraine Jordan and Carolina Road just hosted their CD release party at the Carolina Road Homecoming Festival at the Ramada Inn in Burlington, NC this past weekend. The CD, Back To My Roots, looks awesome, I must say!!! It can be purchased here..I had a great time shooting at the festival. I had great opportunities to work with so many great people and even do a photo shoot with Lorraine and Jeanette Williams for an upcoming Daughters of Bluegrass Single! That was a true adventure, like the "George Washington" moment! I have posted all photos from the Carolina Road Homecoming Festival on my portfolio, www.lauratatephotography.zenfolio.com/ladyoftradition.






Thanks to Lorraine and her fabulous business skills, she hooked me up with Karl Shiflett and Big Country Show, and I am currently working on their new band photos for their new album design! I would like to say a special thanks to Lil John and Natalie Maness for allowing me to use their Bluegrass Museum at Cane Creek Campground for the photo shoot. For more info about Lil John's Mountain Music Festival, visit their website. They host one of the BEST Bluegrass Festivals in North Carolina and I am proud to call them my good friends!



Karl Shiflett at Carolina Road Homecoming Festival,  2011

On another note, two of my photos were selected to be displayed in the Franklin County Arts Council for their Grand Re-Opening which is being held today! I am honored to have been asked to display two of my photos for their exhibit which will run through January. To find out more about the Franklin County Arts Council, visit their website.

I am so very blessed to be able to do so much with Bluegrass, it's a dream come true! Thank you to everyone who supports me and who has helped me along the way, I couldn't do it without you!

Peace, Love and Flatt -N- Scruggs,

Tater.

P.S. I am setting up a new website called Bluegrass Thru Tater's Eye, which will host only Bluegrass photos I've taken. I am very excited about publishing this site! It will be fun to share what I love with musicians, fans and promoters all around!


No comments:

Post a Comment