Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lil John's Mountain Music Festival-Memorial Day Wknd 2010

Lil John's Mountain Music Festival began on Thursday May 27th. This is the biggest crowd I have seen on the mountain in a while! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect festival that Memorial Day weekend.

A.L. Wood Band
Lil John's All Stars




Special Guest Tyler Jackson
Special Guest Nathan Aldridge
Apple Chill Cloggers
Found out that Buddy Melton is my 3rd cousin. He came from the Tate family and our Great-Grandmothers were sisters.
Bradley Walker
Danny Paisley and Southern Grass
IIIrd Tyme Out

Lost & Found
Memorial Day Service
Old Holmes Boys
Rhonda Vincent & the Rage
Spring Creek
Steeldrivers

And of course, the Zac Brown fake. It really made me ill that he signed a kid's guitar as Zac Brown.

Mollie Ann
Hunter Berry & Bradley Walker
Lookin like a lobsta
4 of the greatest emcees in Bluegrass!
I want to say THANK YOU to Natalie and Lil John Maness for allowing me to place my prints in the Museum that weekend, if it wasn't for that and the COOL poster Lee Capps created for our photo exhibit, I would not have met my cousin, Buddy Melton, and would not have received the business I got from that weekend. I can't wait til September!

No comments:

Post a Comment